- Niimi Co., Ltd. (henceforth referred to as “the company”) recognizes the responsibility of protecting the privacy and personal information of our clients in our business activities.
- For all inquiries to our website, whether by e-mail or by phone, we handle all information of a personal nature provided by our clients (henceforth referred to as “personal information”) in the manner described below.
- “Personal information” refers to information from which a client could be identified, such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail address.
- In the event that we gather personal information, we will make clear our reason for doing so, and gather personal information only to a necessary degree.
- We take the utmost care to properly handle all personal information gathered by our company, and to prevent any leaks, tampering, or unauthorized access.
- Excepting the following instances, as a policy, we do not distribute personal information to outside parties.
- When an official request or inquiry requires by law that we do so.
- When we have received the consent of the individual in question.
- If the individuals in question wish to inquire about or revise their personal information, we will honor their request only if we can ascertain the individual’s identity by a means of our choosing.
- Our company, in order to uphold the laws governing personal information and to comply with other regulations, shall arbitrarily revise and improve the details of our policy.
NIIMI CO.,Ltd. Tokyo Headquarters
Souwa Building Floor 2,
2-3-6, Kayabacho, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo-to, 103-0025, Japan
Phone +81-03-5643-2131 / Fax +81-03-5643-2150
Apr 6 ,2012